Sunday, July 27, 2014

Women Who Serve now available on Twitter

For some time now, I've avoided putting Women Who Serve on Twitter for professional reasons, and also because I didn't want to make my blogging life more complicated. Then it occurred to me that not having a Twitter extension was actually making my blogging life a lot harder. Not only was I leaving myself out of a loop of tennis bloggers and journalists I very much like and respect, I was also spending too much time and energy collecting odds and ends and trying to figure out what to do with them.

Now, you will see fewer of those "odds and ends" on the blog, but you'll find them on the Women Who Serve Twitter page, and they will appear in a more timely fashion.

Occasionally, it seems, I plug my brain in and have a revelation. Please enjoy, and thanks, as always, for reading.

6 comments:

Marija said...

Oh nice! :) I've just followed you!

Diane said...

Thanks Marija!

Overhead Spin said...

Fantastic news. I have always tried to give you the credit that you deserve for really focusing on women's tennis. Your blog is one of my must reads and I really like that you are now on social media

Diane said...

Thanks, Karen; I really appreciate you.

sunny nine said...

I hope you keep blogging. I have neither a Facebook nor Twitter account for reasons that are my own.

Diane said...

Yes, I plan to keep blogging, but this will help me get the "little things" out of the way. (And you can get a Twitter account and use it just for following, btw.O