Saturday, January 30, 2010

Australian Open--what they said

Does it sometimes help to get a bit angry with yourself?
Who knows? I don't mind it. But it's probably not ideal.
Laura Robson

You never lost 15 points in a row and then won at the end.
Really? Well, I lost so many in a row I thought, Gosh, I was up 15‑40 at one point and could have broke her. I lost so many points. I thought, Well, at least I won the first set. It was better. I thought, Thank God I won the first set.
Serena Williams

...she's a real champion. She plays the right shot at the right time. She served great at that time. After that, mentally was a little bit harder to stay in the match.
Justine Henin

If it had gone to three sets, how were you feeling? You looked tired.
I think I was tired. It was very hot. I don't think I would win in the third set.
Karolina Pliskova

Can you reveal a little bit more about the strapping, what was involved there, what you were protecting?
Well, I had--well, where do I start? How much time do we have?
Serena Williams

No comments: