Saturday, August 4, 2007

I had a nice surprise today

For some time, I've bemoaned the fact that I do not have The Tennis Channel. When I asked my cable provider to provide it, a representative said the company wanted to provide it, but was unable to get possession of the batch of channels that included The Tennis Channel.

I learned today, however, that I now have it! The nagging question is: How long have I had it and not known? What ESPN unscheduled or cancelled matches could I have been watching all along? It's probably better for me to not know.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lucky you. Since Wimbledon, I was only able to watch Umag, and the last few matches of Cincinnati. Every day I'm hoping that some tennis tournaments will be broadcast, but nothing so far.

Anonymous said...

Wow! The Acura Classic final will be broadcast! :)

Diane said...

I'm glad you'll be able to see it! It's getting harder and harder to see tennis on TV, I find. I'm really glad I have TTC now.